Monday, February 07, 2011

Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer

This concealer is from the Revlon Colorstay line, and personally I really like Revlon because the products usually work really well. 
This concealer has SPF 15 in it so it protects your under eyes from UVA and UVB damage, which is good because you don't really want some heavy sun-screen on your eyes. 
I brought the one in medium, and there are two shades, light and medium, which really bugs me because the medium one is actually quite light as well, so if you've got like, olive-y skin or darker, you probably won't be able to use it.
It gives a good coverage without feeling heavy or cakey, and it blends really easily as well, using your fingers or a brush will work perfectly. 
The only bad thing about it is that - you can probably tell from the picture- it comes in a VERY small package, and I only had it for a month or so, and it's already nearly all used up, so I guess I'll just have to go back to Boots and buy another one :(

No comments:

Post a Comment